Notice: This is an old page. For new jobs please visit our jobs page.
We are interested in hearing from responsible high-energy individuals and businesses with more than a little entrepreneurial drive. If you have a great attitude, strong communication skills (both written and verbal), and great troubleshooting abilities, then perhaps we will be able to work with you.
Apply multiple domains of knowledge towards strategic goals, expressively contribute experience garnered from a wide variety of positions towards novel situations, warmly introduce clients to TCEG resources, and clearly explain to clients how they will benefit from doing business with your team. Consultants are also expected to proactively seek new opportunities, and deliver a rich, satisfying experience to all clients by allocating resources effectively to meet strategic priorities.
- Bachelors or Masters degree from an accredited university
- Analytical ability
- Certifications such as MCSE, RHCE, CCNA, etc.
- Driver's license valid in BC
- Project estimation
- Proposal writing
- Strong written communication skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate in multiple languages is helpful
- Windows network management experience
- Unix network management experience
- Linux experience
- Management experience
- Accounting experience
- Project management experience
For more information or to respond to this posting, please email resume and/or supporting documents to hr@TCEG.ca.